Friday, April 23, 2010

Lauras blog and a fantastic little movie....

I visited Lauras blog today ( a fellow diploma student) and found some interesting connections to my project. She talked about acupuncture architecture and a couple of posts down you can see a danish movie about making connections which reminded me somewhat of my project.

No Iceland trip executed this week due to Mr. MonsterVolcanoGlacier but I look hopefully towards monday....

I´m goint to focus mainly on DAV (the other world exercises) in Iceland and I´m gonna post pictures and movies on Google Maps/Earth and publish here ofcourse... I plan to post at least one new item each day and by that make a comprehensive map of my sites and the space between them.

By now I have 10 sites in the city centre I´m working with. It remains to be seen if I keep them all but I think the most interesting thing about them is that they show such a wide specter of different plots, going through different kind of city structure, from highly dense to wide open.

And here is a movie I really like by BLU....It´s me walking around Reykjavik.


No comments:

Post a Comment